The Pneumatic conveying mouths are used to direct the flow of material towards a desired outlet. They are made up of an electro-welded steel body with an interior tilting manoeuvring mechanism activated manually or by means of a piston. Also, there is a wide variety of input and output adapters to attach.
- There are various types of drive:
- Manual, pneumatic or electric.
- Suitable for the food industry.
- Possibility of incorporating position detectors
- Different outlet inclinations: 45º, 60º or straight depending on the model.
- Easy cleaning of all its components.
- Wide variety of couplings.