The horizontal mixer is designed for the homogenization of a wide variety of products for the food, cosmetic, paint, oil, flour, powder and additive industries, etc. Long life and easy maintenance.
- Built with carbon steel, stainless steel or galvanized steel.
- We have two models of mixer rotor: tape or opposing blades, mounted on a perforated bar shaft, achieving high production at short mixing levels.
- Includes internal ducts to empty the hopper with the product already mixed.
- Includes internal ducts to empty the product into the hopper with the product already mixed.
- It can be driven with direct coupling to the shaft by a geared motor or by chain and pinion transmission.
- Includes inspection and cleaning doors with safety switches that prevent access to the interior while it is running.
- Prepared for the incorporation of liquids.