Bucket elevators or vertical elevators are systems designed to transport bulk products such as cereals, fertilizers, gypsum, minerals, etc., vertically. These equipment’s offer great advantages for transporting materials in small spaces, which need to be raised to great heights.
- Transport system for granular materials, such as flour, cereals, fertilizers, plasters, herbs, etc.
- We offer bucket elevators, according to the necessary capacity for the client, length, product to be transported and the location of the machine. Adapting to the characteristics of each product, depending on which bucket and belt is most suitable for the product to be transported.
- We provide tailor-made solutions according to the product to be transported, always seeking the best option for our customers. Our extensive experience with different products allows us to offer the best solution.
- Built with carbon steel, stainless steel or galvanized steel.
- Dust tight.
- Self-cleaning option, to avoid product accumulation.
- Depending on the application, it can be selected with a band of different resistances or chains, the possibility of stamped steel, stainless steel or polyethylene buckets depending on the characteristics of the product to be transported.
- With motor-reducer adapted according to the application.
- Possibility of registers with peephole.
- Adaptation to ATEX regulations.
- The design and specifications of the final equipment will be the result of the evaluation of the conditions given by the product and the needs of the customer.
- Optional band displacement detector.
- Optional rotation detector.
- Optional magnet plate in the inlet mouth.
- -Optional suction filter for dust collection.
- Easy maintenance.
- Minimal degradation of the transported material.
- Variety of material handling.
- Wide range of capacities.
- Wide range of options according to the needs of the product to be transported and the installation space.
- Modular machine for easy shipping, installation and maintenance.
- Great facility for loading and unloading the material.
- Security systems.